Role: Operations Manager
Oversees the daily workings of production operations. Plans, manages, and implements schedules to ensure deadlines are met, and maintains a high quality standard of product production and delivery.
What the role requires:
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Manage and control full production cycle and ensure efficiency.
- Manage factory staff and provide HR services where necessary.
- Manage planning, costing control, performance improvements and operational strategy.
- Maintain and improve systems
- Communicate with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met in all stages of business
- Order materials and maintain budgets
- Liaise with installation and factory managers to streamline manufacture and installations
- Maintain control of company vehicles
- Liaise with external contractors to manage supplies.
- Communicate any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Monitor production standards
- Organises, plans, and implements inventory activity
- At least 5 years’ experience in Operations management , 7-10 years’ work experience
- Contactable recent references
- Qualification in line with the position
- Computer literate
- Able to read technical drawings
- A background in joinery/carpentry/design is advantageous
- Drivers licence
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org